Hello, dears! It’s been some time since we are meeting here on Un bouquet d’amour and I figured that I never really told you much about me. It may be uninteresting, but I am me and since there is nobody else in line for this job, I might be important :). So grab a glass of wine, get your comfy seats and let me tell you 30 random things you didn’t know about me.
- I love stillness and being alone with a book.
- I am an introvert, but I also like being in the spotlight.
- I am a convinced optimist and I rarely panic in stressful situations. I am often heard saying “It’ll be ok”.
- I was valedictorian in high school with an average grade of 9,96 out of 10 (biology ruined it all).
- Though I chose a humanitarian profile, I actually loved maths.
- I had been dancing for around 8 years in a dancing team.
- I am very indulgent with people, if these people are not my beloved ones. The latter’s situation suffers some changes .
- I hate small talks. And I don’t like useless and meaningless discussions in general. I don’t like telephone conversations either.
- I have a younger sister, she is 12, and she is the sun in my life.
- My boyfriend was the only guy I ever dated, and we have been together for 8 years….
- …now that you know that, you probably agree that I deserve that freaking engagement ring. By the way, can anyone tell him, please?
- I am a huge fan of all kinds of markets and bazaars and I always, always haggle.
- I have always secretly wanted to be an actress.
- I have an obsession for brooches and, of course, shoes. I mean, what would life be without shoes?
- I love spending time with my family and it has always been like that. Even as a teenager, I was always choosing a family weekend over a party with friends.
- I think that the most important feature of a person is the sense of humour, and all people I surround myself with have it.
- I am very adaptable to situations. I like comfort, but I can easily survive without it and still be happy.
- Perfect evening? Me, my love, some candles, a glass of good wine, and a movie.
- I like cooking.
- One food I won’t ever quit eating is cheese. I love cheese.
- I always fight with some extra 2 kilos, but after all they are mine, and I love them .
- My model of a real woman is my mom. She is feminine, elegant, beautiful, strong, and even powerful; but what I admire most about her is that she allows herself to be imperfect. And I think this is what drives my father crazy and, at the same time, this is what makes him love her even more.
- I am a true perfectionist and this doesn’t always do me a favor.
- I am terribly afraid of mice.
- I have a bachelor degree in International Business and Politics and I am getting one in Law now.
- I work full-time according to my business degree in healthcare industry; but my main goal is to be a Lawyer and this is what I put a lot of effort in.
- I am allergic to various smells, usually sweet. So here’s a tip, if you want to get clear of me: wear a sweet perfume, and if you want to be more precise and simply kill me, wear some vanilla or honey smell.
- I am a language freak. I hate incorrect speech and writing. I admit I make mistakes sometimes (if you ever find them, do tell me), but I AL-WAYS check my writing and my grammar ten times before publishing anything and I always work on improving my language and vocabulary.
- Besides english, I speak romanian, russian, danish, an acceptable amount of french and I studied german in highschool but I won’t dare to say that I speak it. I have always wanted to speak spanish and I still don’t know why I didn’t learn it. I understand it though.
- I would wear high heels every day if it was appropriate.
- And a bonus one: I don’t like the word “never”. I am even afraid of it.
Outfit detalis: Uterque pants, Zara shirt, Uterque belt, old bracelets, Boohoo sunglasses, Asos Marketplace earrings, Zara bag
I would love to hear about what makes you to be the persons you are. Leave your thoughts in the comments below. Let us stay connected!
Shop my look: