Hello, dears! It’s been some time since we are meeting here on Un bouquet d’amour and I figured that I never really told you much about me. It may be uninteresting, but I am me and since there is nobody else in line for this job, I might be important :). So grab a glass of wine, get your comfy seats and let me tell you 30 random things you didn’t know about me.
- I love stillness and being alone with a book.
- I am an introvert, but I also like being in the spotlight.
- I am a convinced optimist and I rarely panic in stressful situations. I am often heard saying “It’ll be ok”.
- I was valedictorian in high school with an average grade of 9,96 out of 10 (biology ruined it all).
- Though I chose a humanitarian profile, I actually loved maths.
- I had been dancing for around 8 years in a dancing team.
- I am very indulgent with people, if these people are not my beloved ones. The latter’s situation suffers some changes 🙂 .
- I hate small talks. And I don’t like useless and meaningless discussions in general. I don’t like telephone conversations either.
- I have a younger sister, she is 12, and she is the sun in my life.
- My boyfriend was the only guy I ever dated, and we have been together for 8 years….
- …now that you know that, you probably agree that I deserve that freaking engagement ring. By the way, can anyone tell him, please?
- I am a huge fan of all kinds of markets and bazaars and I always, always haggle.
- I have always secretly wanted to be an actress.
- I have an obsession for brooches and, of course, shoes. I mean, what would life be without shoes?
- I love spending time with my family and it has always been like that. Even as a teenager, I was always choosing a family weekend over a party with friends.
- I think that the most important feature of a person is the sense of humour, and all people I surround myself with have it.
- I am very adaptable to situations. I like comfort, but I can easily survive without it and still be happy.
- Perfect evening? Me, my love, some candles, a glass of good wine, and a movie.
- I like cooking.
- One food I won’t ever quit eating is cheese. I love cheese.
- I always fight with some extra 2 kilos, but after all they are mine, and I love them 🙂 .
- My model of a real woman is my mom. She is feminine, elegant, beautiful, strong, and even powerful; but what I admire most about her is that she allows herself to be imperfect. And I think this is what drives my father crazy and, at the same time, this is what makes him love her even more.
- I am a true perfectionist and this doesn’t always do me a favor.
- I am terribly afraid of mice.
- I have a bachelor degree in International Business and Politics and I am getting one in Law now.
- I work full-time according to my business degree in healthcare industry; but my main goal is to be a Lawyer and this is what I put a lot of effort in.
- I am allergic to various smells, usually sweet. So here’s a tip, if you want to get clear of me: wear a sweet perfume, and if you want to be more precise and simply kill me, wear some vanilla or honey smell.
- I am a language freak. I hate incorrect speech and writing. I admit I make mistakes sometimes (if you ever find them, do tell me), but I AL-WAYS check my writing and my grammar ten times before publishing anything and I always work on improving my language and vocabulary.
- Besides english, I speak romanian, russian, danish, an acceptable amount of french and I studied german in highschool but I won’t dare to say that I speak it. I have always wanted to speak spanish and I still don’t know why I didn’t learn it. I understand it though.
- I would wear high heels every day if it was appropriate.
- And a bonus one: I don’t like the word “never”. I am even afraid of it.
Outfit detalis: Uterque pants, Zara shirt, Uterque belt, old bracelets, Boohoo sunglasses, Asos Marketplace earrings, Zara bag
I really enjoyed reading this. I also love cheese, can eat it all day, every day.
Tell that boyfriend of yours to put a ring on it because you’re beautiful!
Thank you, Radi! I hope he reads this 😀
Love reading these fun facts about you! You look fabulous with this outfit!
You look SO fierce, I love your turban! I’m with you on being both an introvert and extrovert, and loving a good book!
Thank you, Siffat! It’s nice to discover the similarities I have with you, guys.
I love stillness and I hate small talk too! What you wrote about your mom is so sweet too. That’s how I view my mom as well. Lovely getting to know you more! 🙂
Thank you, Emily!
Oh those facts really made me smile – you seem so cute dear! I love all kinds of markets too and I really need some time for me alone sometimes as well 🙂
Love that outfit btw, such a great combo!
xx, Carmen – https://www.carmitive.com
I am glad you smiled! Thank you, Carmen!
Love the style with the Turban, really unique
Thank you, Amanda!
This was such a cool post to read! You were so successful in high school, congrats!! I’m also so getting a law degree! And I love cheese, haha!
Have an awesome day!
Thank you, Kris! :*
Oh wow these pictures are so pretty! This is so unbelievably cute!
This photos are stunning. Loved the styling and the head scarf!
Glad you did 🙂
Really stunning look and photos!!
Thank you so much, Marina!
Omg you speak so many languajes! SO COOL!! and you have no idea how much I admire you beacuse of #30. Seriously everyday in heels? WOW! I can’t even walk in them!!! haha.
xo | Cindy Elena
Haha, thank you! This is just part of me 🙂
Have a nice week end my dear!!
You look so chic and gorgeous! Fun list of things.
Straight A Style
Thanks for reading, Amy!
This was a fun read! You know so many languages!
Thank you, Adi!
Such a great reading ! Always good to learn more about the blogger behind its screen.
I love your outfit so so much. You’re so stunning !
That’s why I decided to share this with my readers 🙂
I LOVEEEEEEE this look ! So retro! And it fits you amazing beautiful lady 🙂
Have a nice day !
Glad you like it, dear!
I could never give up cheese either. I don’t know how vegans do it! Love reading this <3
Oh, you have such a cool and unique style! love it.
Thank you, Maryam!